To provide world class management services utilizing proven methodologies designed to achieve employer based goals.
An effective leader and manager of technical
As Global Capacity, Configuration and Availability Manager for GMAC ITG; subcontracted through IBM performed ITIL certified performance monitoring, capacity planning, configuration standardization and Availability for all GMAC locations globally.
· Responsibility for integrating supplier performance with GMAC requirements
· Responsible for ensuring metrics collection and reporting,
· Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the Capacity Management Database
· Responsible for ensuring the maintenance the Configuration Management Database
· Responsible for monitoring Availability Management metrics.
As Administrative Systems Coordinator developed and managed administrative systems.
· Responsible for establishing Production Metrics collection and reporting system,
· Responsible for establishing Safety (Hazardous Waste Material) record keeping and reporting.
As a contracted Quality Consultant and then a full time employee reporting to the Quality Control Manager, performed Quality Control and Analysis functions for the Material Sequence Center, supporting the Ford Truck Assembly Plant including:
· Automated the reporting of Daily Quality Control Statistics
· Created and maintained databases and reports for training and processes.
· Revised the Warehouse Work Instructions.
· Created an attendance monitoring system.
· Created and maintained the non compliant parts database.
· Created and maintained the returned parts file.
Various temporary assignments
Ford Motor Company
As a Consultant through Ciber Inc, performed Project Management responsibilities for the Client Care and Support Services within the Information Technology Infrastructure Organization of Ford Motor Company.
Managed various projects resulting from the globalization of support of over 140,000 users, including:
· Reorganization of Site Management
· Root Cause Analysis (6sigma methodology)
· Creating a new Statement of Work for outsourcing the Help Desk.
· Establishing common Service Level Agreements and escalation procedures.
· Resource allocation of central help desk and local site support personnel.
GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION
As a Consultant through Human Resources Unlimited, Inc., performed several management responsibilities for the Information Systems and Services Department of the Metal Fabricating Division of General Motors.
· GM Online Deployment Manager GM Online was the conversion of 5500 employees from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95 within a Novell Network using Tivoli Systems Management tools to employ a common desktop environment.
· GM Lotus Notes Restructuring Manager Lotus Notes Restructuring is the consolidation of 16 Lotus Notes servers to a single server, providing a common internet e-mail addressing structure and upgrading Lotus Notes to Version 4.61 for 5500 employees
· Y2K Remediation and Testing Manager - Remediated Y2K system issues at the 15 Metal Fabricating Division plants and headquarters locations by leading teams of Control Engineers and Systems Engineers which visited the plants to assist the plant Y2K coordinators.
· Led the Cluster testing efforts including inventory, assessment and testing at those locations.
REGAL PLASTICS COMPANY
As Director of Information Technology, converted the business systems platform from Unix to NT at two locations and prepared it to operate in the 21st century.
· Managed the Y2K implementation team preparing the manufacturing, business systems and communications for the Year 2000.
· Led the conversion effort from a second generation Unix based to a 4th generation NT based ERP.
· Installed company wide E-Mail systems and maintained the voice mail and communication systems.
· Established an Internet presence with T1 connections to the Internet and prepared for ANX connection to the Automotive Supplier Network.
· Create a WAN for the remote Regal facility.
· Prepared the Engineering Department for SDRC implementation.
As MIS Manager, grew the Information Services from 15 unconnected personal computers to a Microsoft NT LAN Network with 3 servers and 100 workstations.
· Evaluated, selected and implemented the Made2Manage E system for all business functions from Quoting through Accounting, Job Cost, Production Control, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving.
· Established electronic communications between Nachi and its customers and suppliers, including EDI and Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0.
· Built Nachis Web presence
· Created a WAN for Nachis 4 branch offices, domestic and international, within the NT network.
· Performed all Hardware and Software installation and trouble shooting.
· Developed and maintained a backup and disaster recovery system.
· Installed CATIA under AIX and Autocad under NT for the Engineering Department.
ADT AUTO AUCTIONS
As Lot Operations Manager, developed and implemented quality circle techniques within an hourly paid workforce.
· Responsible for site security, including security personnel.
· Introduced and developed computer based scheduling and monitoring of workgroups.
· Developed and implemented the computer based departmental payroll and purchasing functions, including overtime monitoring.
· Developed and implemented an employee development program.
GEORGE S. MAY
As Senior Executive in Charge of Client Services, was responsible for the resolution of problems associated with computer consulting assignments.
· Performed over 200 business and computer consulting assignments, from East to West Coast, in industries ranging from retail sales to manufacturing to service.
· Developed, implemented and trained clients in the use of both manual and computer based Accounting, Job Costing, Inventory Control, Production Control and Sales Planning and Control.
As Director of Technical Planning, was a member of the Strategic Planning Committee.
· Researched and selected the computer hardware (VAD/VAR) to be remarketed by this development and remarketing company that provided turnkey systems to the health care industry.
· Gained technical background in computer and computer based communications systems.
· Performed as operator, operations supervisor, programmer, systems analyst, systems programmer, capacity planning manager, manager of office automation and manager of technical support.
· Managed a $ 7,000,000 project to install 1,500 personal computers in 27 locations.
· Assisted in the integration of 9 European Data Centres.
· Created and implemented the User Resource and Assistance Group. This first group of its kind within General Motors, trained departmental personnel to integrate their own knowledge and data within and across departmental sub-systems.
PMI Methodology, General Motors SDP-21, Ford Motor SDLC, 6sigma methodology
PERSONAL COMPUTER / CLIENT SERVER 20 years experience 1983 - 2004
DOS, UNIX, AIX, Apple, Macintosh
Windows, Windows for Workgroups, Windows 95,98, Windows NT, Windows 2000
Microsoft Office Professional 2000, Microsoft Project 2000
Adobe Acrobat, Corel Draw, Corel Paint, Instinctive eRoom
BASIC, VISUAL BASIC, Visual Fox-Pro, C++
AutoCAD, CATIA, PDGS, SDRC
SQL, Oracle, Powerbase
NETWORKING 10 years experience 1993 - 2004
AppleTalk, Novell, Microsoft
Windows 2000, NT 4.0, LAN, WAN, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Lotus Notes,
GroupWise, Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, IIS ,
MAINFRAME 20 Years experience 1961 - 1984
Operating systems - DOS, MFT, MVT and MVS
Sub-systems - CICS, IMS, TSO/SPF, VTAM, JES2, JES3
Languages - Assembler, Basic, COBOL, PlI
Networking TCP/IP, SNA/SDLC, asynchronous, bi-synchronous
MINI-COMPUTER 10 years experience 1981 - 1991
IBM s/36, Hewlett-Packard, Digital Equipment, VAX, Wang VS, SGI, SUN
BS Business Management
REFERENCES Available upon request